A healthy life is at your fingertips. We’re here to help you grasp it. Our certified diabetes educators are available to give you the educational tools you need to take control of your wellness. If you’re newly diabetic, it’s important to follow these guidelines:
- Check Your Blood Sugar Regularly
- Eat More Vegetables and Less Sugar and Salt
- Exercise for At Least 150 Minutes Each Week
- Regularly See Your Diabetes Care Team
- Take Prescribed Diabetes Medications
We can also help you learn how to adjust to a new life with an insulin pump and glucose monitoring device.
Participants in our education programs have shown an average A1C level decrease of 8.19% to 6.95% and an average weight loss of nine pounds. If you’re prediabetic, adhering to healthy self-management practices can even help you prevent a type 2 diabetes diagnosis. We’re here to empower you with the knowledge you need to confidently move forward with your health.